Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 1 Lunch and Dinner

                                         Veggies for lunch
                            Peanut butter and bananas on whole wheat for the kiddos

                                            Kid plate minus the carrots
                                            My salad
                Annie's Organic Mac and Cheese (with a little added sharp cheddar shhhh)
 Dinner: Artichoke and Goat Cheese Strata- Above gluten free bread- below artichokes

                                                              Fresh out of the oven

Missing pics- fresh pineapple (I recommend just buying the spears- nightmare to cut!!)
Salad from earlier.

and I made the desert from above....seriously-soooooo good. I used Wild Turkey (thats how we roll) instead of the rum- and skipped the last 2 tsps. I also burnt the pineapple to a crisp- oops. Would not recommend doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment