Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 was...
                                Gorilla Munch and strawberry, banana, blueberry smoothies

                      Salad with broccoli, tomato, cucumber, cheese and bleu cheese dressing
                     Kiddos opted for "Sticky Chicken" - kids with fevers get what they want.  They had it with blackberries and strawberries. Kiddo 2 ended up eating most of my salad too.

 Here are the kid plates- Sticky chx, rice, broccoli, cucumber, blackberries
                                    so cute eating lunch
                 my stir fry :) Chx tons of veggies- cooked, but I don't care :)
 Kiddo dinner- I used the shredded chx and corn that I was using in the meal I was making for hubby and I.
                       some of the fresh things for the grownup meal
        Chicken Enchilada, salad with tomato, carrots, and cucumber, and raspberries

Kiddo after dinner snack- Organic pears and a scoop of ice cream.

I am probably going to eat this  :)

better or maybe worse- I can't tell.. I think we ate enough raw? Maybe not....tough to convince the kids for sure....

Hope tomorrow goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment