Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 3- shameful...

We had smoothies and wheat bread for the kiddies.... and then...



 My husband home sick is a bad influence on me. Shamrock shakes all around. MUST. DO. BETTER. TOMORROW :)
 Lunch for cute little kid 2. She loves hot dogs- whatever. don't judge.
 Salads for the rest of the week. and leftovers... we choose not to waste delicious stuff :)
 Another idea from my bad influence... Chipotle (2 for 1- thx facebook)- mmmmmm- lucky for me, they did not cook their veggies- terrible heartburn, but it was RAW! yay for me :)

 Kiddos- leftovers + peanuts, salad, carrots, cucumber, and blackberries
 My salad
 This was terrible when you make it gluten free. It tasted like NOTHING. Like we were not eating anything- bummer, because it was all homemade. Rice pasta, cheese sauce, spinich...sounded like it would be good.
 Dinner with above salad- broiled shrimp with cilantro marinade.
Had to make cookies for preschool- Did you notice that the sugar is raw? There you go- perfect for eating more raw food :)

Tomorrow- more raw food and less treats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment